Pretty much every Email specialist co-op organization is known for offering something valuable to its customers. This is done to arrangement the association as a brand in the developing business. While a couple of providers are giving colossal extra space and various security features, other email master communities are getting the trust of the customers in perspective on the tremendous assumed imprint behind them to support them. Among these wide extents of messages organizations providers, one of the prominent email organizations is SBCGlobal Email. How to Setup SBCGlobal Mail on MS Outlook?
SBCGlobal got its name changed to AT&T Inc. as the organization overwhelmed it. In case you have solidified your SBCGlobal email account and you are trying to arrange your account on different platforms, for example, Outlook, Android or iPhone, you can do all things considered easily by adhering to the all around requested directions gave underneath in this blog.
How to Set Up SBCGlobal Mail on MS Outlook?
To set up your SBCGlobal email account with MS Outlook, follow the below-given steps or make a call upon SBCGlobal Toll-Free Number. Follow the steps for How to Setup SBCGlobal Mail on MS Outlook?
- Go to MS Outlook and then click on File ran and then select “add account” followed by “Add account setup”
- Now select “additional server types” or “manual setup” and hit Next
- Choose IMAP or POP on the page namely “Choose Service” and hit Next
- Provide the email address and Name of SBCGlobal in the given fields.
- Select “POP3” in the “Account Type” menu
- In the incoming mail server field, enter “inbound.att.net”
- On the Outgoing mail server option, select “outbound.att.net”
- Now provide the SBCGlobal email address in the username and then the respective password
- Next, select upon “More settings” followed by Outgoing server.
- Check the option namely ‘my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’.
- Select the “Advanced” and then ‘this server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)’.
- Enter the port number in the filed named as ‘incoming server field’, i.e., ‘995’.
- In the “Outgoing server field” type “465”
- Open the drop-down menu and select “In” use the following type of encrypted connection’ in which you will have to select ‘SSL’ drop-down menu, choose “SSL”
- Hit OK>>Next>>Finish>>Close
For any help regarding the setup, get in touch with SBCGlobal Customer care.
How to Configure Your Gmail Account In Order To Easily Pull Emails from SBCGlobal Email?
SBCGlobal email is mainly used for professional purposes and sometimes for a short period of time for an example just for an office project. In addition, on many occasions, users think of switching to other clients such as Gmail as it is the one of the top email service platform. So, if you are also one of such users follow the given steps and move your SBCGlobal mail account to Gmail. SBCGlobal Support Number is available to help the users in syncing both the accounts.
- Go to Gmail.com and log in using your correct credentials.
- Click on the Settings icon and choose Accounts from the list.
- Now under Accounts, select “Add a POP3 mail account your own”
- On the prompted screen, you need to enter the email address of your SBSGlobal account and then hit Next
- Again enter the SBCGlobal username in the field.
- Now, provide the password for the respective username.
- Select “inbound.att.net” in the “POP Server Field”
- Select security option saying “always use a secure connection (SSL)”
- Now select the option “Add account”
- On the prompted screen, select “No” and then Click “Finish”
Make a call upon SBCGlobal Help Number and get the help from experts while setting up your AT&T or SBCGlobal mail account. SBCGlobal Customer Service Phone Number is accessible all around the clock to help the users who are not able to set up or configure their email account on the respective device. Technical Support team can be reached if you come across any glitch while performing the steps given above.